Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
- This website is operated by 8th Sin. Terms such as "we", "us" and "our" refer to 8th Sin where they are used in these terms and conditions.
Use of website
- This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
- We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
vi) We do not deliver to your shipping country, either at all or without using tracked shipping methods.
- When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
- Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
- On completing your purchase you will be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy periods).
- Where you select a "next day delivery" option where applicable, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be dispatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Tuesday.
- Please allow the corresponding amount of time for delivery in accordance with your delivery country. If your order does not arrive in the allotted time, please contact us.
- If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
- Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request our refund policy will apply.
- All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
- Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
- If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them, including returning the goods in the original packaging or packaging of similar protection. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have cancelled the order.
- We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
- Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the order, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 14 days of your cancellation.
- You will not have any right to cancel an order for the supply of any of the following goods:
(i) the supply of goods or services where prices are dependent upon fluctuations in the financial markets, which are beyond the control of the retailer.
(ii) the supply of goods that are made to the customer's specification or are clearly personalised.
(iii) the supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly - such as a delivery of fresh flowers or meat.
(v) the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
- In addition you will lose your right to cancel if you:
(i) unseal goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
(ii) unseal audio, video recordings or computer software that were sealed at the time of delivery.
(iii) combine goods with other goods after delivery so that they become inseparable.
- All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
(i) for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
(ii) that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(iii) which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of clause 24.
Links to and from other websites
- Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
- Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(i) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(ii) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(iii) the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this website in breach of clause 27 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
- Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
- We may change these terms and conditions at any time.
- Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
- Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure.
- All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
- We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
Laws and jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.